Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ready, Set, Go...


Here we are three days since the surgery and Rebecca is up and around like nothing happened. I cannot believe how resilient she is, but it shouldn't really surprise me; she is pretty amazing.

We went to Noah's school and took a walk and the boys rode their scooters around we have decided to go every night that we can; it is a great way for the boys to burn off some energy too.


Rebecca is doing a great with the liquid diet ( I hope that I can do it when its my turn), I can only imagine that is is difficult to drink 2oz of boost every hour, all day long for 3 weeks... We appreciate all your prayers, emails, and calls; please keep them coming. Thank you and we love you all!!


Here's some pictures from our walk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rebecca--you go girl!! Troy, you are being so supportive. What a wonderful family you have! Keep up all the good work by both of you! Kellie

Best friends

Best friends

Day 1 - Recovery

Day 1 - Recovery
Ah yes, I have the "pain button"!!

Day 1 - Recovery

Day 1 - Recovery